The Psychology and Human Factors of Biosciences
Did you miss the last event? Not to worry – you will get a second chance to attend the event on March 2nd at 16:00!
About the event:
Why should hardcore Bioscience concern itself with psychology and human factors? That is a good question we would like to answer in this free webinar! We will share examples from our design consultancy work with leading health. and biotech companies.
You will get to meet Rune Nørager, Ph.D in psychology, Human Factors specialist and CEO of Design Psychology.
Here are some of the cases Rune will talk about:
- Why biofeedback is critical to medical interventions.
- How design psychology can improve the p-values of clinical trials.
- Reaction time user tests help counter drug and product mix-up scenarios.
- How design drives medical device utilisation time and reduces total cost of ownership for hospitals.
- How mental models of biofilm influence quality in research, patient treatment and market uptake of wound care products.
- How understanding the mental models people have of their bladder drives the design of new contingent care products.
Discover more free design courses at: https://www.uxcampus.online/