With Marketing Expert Kim Døfler from Trigger Growth
“Let’s amplify Success”
Join us for a Growth Hacking session where we will dive into how you can grow your business through content creation, automation of your online marketing efforts and improve your conversion rate. Kim from Trigger Growth will share his thoughts and it’s an opportunity for you to share your ideas and get instant feedback in the live Q&A part of the session.
Our speaker today works with startups from all over the world on a daily basis.
He is an expert in Marketing for startups as he has founded and growth hacked his own startup, been a startup growth consultant and teaches marketing and entrepreneurship with his own marketing content.
Kim Døfler is the founder of Trigger Growth and he will teach us how to amplify our success. He focuses on identifying what is already working in our marketing and explore how that can be used as an unfair advantage.
Please welcome Kim Døfler!
Kim is an Online Marketing Strategist and owner of the Growth Agency, Trigger Growth.
In the past, Kim has had many roles: Startup Founder, Programmer, Web Developer, Marketer, Growth Hacker and more. He has a great fusion of technical know-how and business smarts. Kim drives ROI using Growth Hacks, Marketing Automation, and Holistic Marketing Strategy. For example, using web scraping and lead enrichment, Kim helps his clients email new prospects and automate follow-ups. He also uses various techniques to make sniper-targeted audiences for advertising on Facebook in order to save advertising spend and get more sales.
Kim also has a business degree which gives him the theoretical foundation to lift the marketing strategy to a high level and understand it from a holistic perspective.
For more infomation, check out www.doefler.com
20 min – Introduction to the opportunity in Growth Hacking
This should give the audience some ideas of what they can ask about and make it easier for them to interact
40 min – Workshop with cases from the audience
The audience can ask questions about marketing of their own business and products. It works great if people keep an open mind and ask many questions.
30-60 min – Networking and individual follow-up questions
- How to write engaging content for social media.
- How to automate and scale growth.
- How to improve conversion rate.
- Tools to make the entrepreneurs life much easier.
Every time should have different questions and therefor surprising take aways.
Suggested Questions from the Audience
- How do you write posts for Facebook that gets more reach?
- How does a good sales funnel on Facebook look like?
- What changes should we make to get more convertions on our website?
- What can we do to be discovered on Linkedin by investors?
- How should we be using email marketing?
- We get a lot of likes and shares, but no purchases, what should we do?
- Should we focus our effort on SEO, Social Media, Development, or something forth?
- How do we figure out what content to create?
- What is unique about us that we can leverage to our advantage?
The session will be held at the Discover meeting room at Univate, 4th floor. Registration is required due to limited seats.