Have you heard of serverless?
Serverless is the new computing paradigm for the cloud that removes your responsibility of managing servers allowing you to focus on writing code that adds actual value to your product.
In this full day hands-on workshop for developers we will introduce serverless application development and dissect best practices based on our experience working with many of our successful start-ups.
You will become a developer new hire of Wild Rydes Inc. a fictional start-up rumored to disrupt the ride-sharing space as we know it, see more here!
What you will learn:
- How to build a serverless web application.
- How to orchestrate serverless workflows.
- How to set-up a ci/cd pipeline for serverless and which tools to use.
- 09.00 – 11.00: Build a serverless webapp
- 11.00 – 13.00: Build a serverless data processing workflow
- 13.00 – 14.00: Lunch
- 14.00 – 18.00: Serverless DevOps
For people that are already familiar with serverless, we will hold an open discussion on serverless architecture and best practices in the morning.
Target audience: developers, familiarity with AWS services not required.
Don’t forget to bring your own laptop – and remember to sign up!
We are looking forward to seeing you!