Join us for a discussion on AI’s impact on our society. We have invited four professors from the University of Copenhagen. They will share their insights and views on AI from philosophy, natural languages processing, law and the media science and the research on the development of the internet. So this is for your whether you have a general interest in AI, are the technical wizard or just want to expand your knowledge about the impact of AI in society.
You can submit your own question to the professors here and we will try to answer as many as possibly: Submit your question here
- Welcome by Symbion + KU PLUS
- How does AI impact our society views from and debate with:
- Professor Klemens Kappel, Philosopher and head of philosophy section at department of Media, Cognition and Communication.
- Professor Anders Søgaard, Head of the research group in Natural Languages Processing at DIKU
- Professor Klaus Bruhn Jensen, Head of Center for Communication and Computing
- Professor Henrik Udsen, Head of Centre for Information and Innovation Law at the Faculty of Law
- Networking and cold drinks
- When: 21/11 from 14:00 – 16:00
- Where: Njalsgade 76, 2300, København S, Auditorium 23.0.49
- See map here
- Who: Symbion and KU PLUS in partnership with BotSupply and Nordic.AI