Tested on Humans: A Brew Your Own-event
Insight for start-ups, inspiration for entrepreneurial researchers and students
Product testing is a crucial start-up skill. Even the best product in the world will fail, if customers do not like it. In the health and care-sectors, it will fail, no matter how much customers love it, if the authorities cannot approve it. Join this event to learn where to test, how to prepare trials and who to talk to before testing.
At this “Brew Your Own” event, you can.
- Meet the company that rebuilt their prototype as well as their business case between tests.
- Tour Denmark’s best test-facility for health and care- sector products.
- Hear how to find the right partners for clinical trials.
- Learn what procurement officers will ask you before buying your product.
- Join the Open Mike session to advertise your own testing needs.
- Network with inventors, investors, entrepreneurs and employment seekers.