Why you should attend:
For startups, the pressure to perform and generate leads is one mighty intense race. Save time, scale sales and deliver targeted communication – all at once through the magic wonders of data and a strong automation flow. Grabbing your hot leads by the hand guiding them through your sales funnel right down to Funky Town. What could go wrong?
In all its basics, lead nurturing tactics is about targeting, attracting, converting and nurturing leads at all stages in your funnel, from sparking interest to up-selling or improving customer satisfaction. The B2B sales funnel is indeed a long one covering multiple touch points and different channels. In other words: You need to understand how to clear your data combined with a mighty strong CRM foundation.
But here’s the catch: As an early-stage startup, you shouldn’t aim to have a detailed marketing plan with every automation in place just yet. You are still in a heavy test-and-learn phase, iterating and changing every minute figuring out what strategies delivers the highest value for your customers, reducing the CAC and contributing to a higher ROI. And as a two-person-operation pushing your way through the Wild West you’ll need all the help you can get.
Luckily, we’ve teamed up with the brightest minds in town to give you the push you need to upskill your funnel tactics and create that hot stickiness!
What to expect:
- Understand how you should get started with effective lead generation tactics early on as a B2B company
- Learn why it’s crucial to build a strong foundation for scaling as an early-stage startup
- Get the expert’s hands-on advice on how to build strong lead nurturing flows: How to activate different touch points and combine them with a strong CRM foundation to optimise your B2B sales funnel
- Actionable advice on how to clear your data: Gaining crucial insights on quality leads to iterate upon
- Be inspired by real life examples and best practices by a founder who’s made the cut
- Get the possibility to ask the experts questions in the LIVE Q&A
Welcome by PSV Academy Program Manager Camilla Baumgarten
Introduction to highly effective B2B lead generation moves by Lotte Nedergaard Lauridsen, Partner at Helion B2B
Founder’s story with Kristoffer Fløjstrup Degn, CCO & Co-Founder at Custimy.io
09.45 – 10.00:
LIVE Q&A: Ask us your most burning questions