Team is everything when building a startup, but the competition for attracting the best people to join your startup has never been tougher.
So how do you as a startup balance setting the best possible team, keep up speed and agility and secure your economic flexibility?
If you are a startup founder, working with HR or as a freelancer, join us at this combined workshop and we will try to answer that very question!
- How do you as a startup set the best team so you can scale up and down?
- How do you efficiently work with and manage freelancers?
- Learn how other startups work with freelancers?
- Do’s and don’ts
- 10 min: Welcome by Symbion and Worksome
- 25 min: How to build a succesful team by Worksome
- How do I set the best team
- How to manage a mixed team
- How to keep a common culture and create motivation
- What to take into considerations
- 15 min: Startup case: How did we use and benefit from using freelancers
- 10 min: Short break and SoMe time
- 15 min: Workshop 1: What is your recruitment challenges?
- 15 min. Workshop 2: Who can find the best person to solve your challenges?
- 15 min: Wrapping up
- Networking with drinks and snacks
The meetup is held in room number 4A.0.56 at Søndre Campus.
It’s free to park at Søndre Campus/Univate. All you need is a parking license, which you can get at the Building Management Unit at the ground floor at Søndre Campus (in the same building as Univate).