Team is everything building a startup, but the competition for attracting the best people to join your startup has never been tougher.
So how do you as a startup balance setting the best possible team, keep up speed and agility and secure your economic flexibility?
If you are a startup founder, working with HR or as a freelancer, join us at this combined workshop and we will try to answer that very question!
- How do you as a startup set the best team so you can scale up and down?
- How you efficiently work with and manage freelancers?
- Learn how other startups work with freelancers
- Do’s and don’ts
- 10 min: Welcome – by Symbion and Worksome
- 25 min: How to build a succesful team – by Worksome
- How do I set the best team
- How to manage a mixed team
- How to keep a common culture and create motivation
- What to take into considerations
- 15 min: Startup case: How did we use and benefit from using freelancers
- 10 min: Short break and SoMe time
- 15 min: Workshop 1: What is your recruitment challenges?
- 15 min. Workshop 2: Who can find the best person to solve your challenges?
- 15 min: Wrapping up
- Networking with drinks and snacks
The meetup is held in room K2 at Symbion.
It’s free to park at Symbion. If you park at our parking lot, please notice that you have to check in your car at the reception.