Join us for a fun evening, where you get the chance to meet different start-ups from the Copenhagen area working on the UN sustainability goals – they are in it not only for the profit, but they are also working to improve our lives & the environment.
It’ll be an interactive evening with lots of socialising and networking opportunities.
The programme in a sustainable nutshell:
* Introduction to the bazaar & REBBLS
* Meet & greet with the different start-ups: See, feel and experience their products & business concepts
* Vote for the sustainable start-up of the year
* Ceremony for the REBBLS start-up of the year award
* Post-event drinks & networking in a bar nearby
And yes, you’ve read correctly, all participants of the Bazaar get to vote for the REBBLS sustainable ‘Start-up of the Year Award’.
Come and join us for some sustainable start-up fun on February 13th!