Do you have an innovative idea related to food, agriculture or circular economy that needs funding? Then InnoBooster might be a good funding opportunity for your company.
More than 1400 companies have received funding for developing their innovative development projects via Innovation Fund Denmark InnoBooster programme. 300 mio. DKK is allocated for new project in 2018 alone.
During the two hour event, you get the chance to:
- Hear about the opportunities for support via Innobooster, by René Damkjer, Chief Consultant from Innovation Fund Denmark
- Listing to how Kaffe Bueno used Innobooster to accelerate their business upcycling spend coffee grounds to wellcare products.
- Get 1-1 feedback on your idea from Innovation Fund Denmark and consultants from Agro Business Park.
- Get introduced to Copenhagen Agrifood Incubator – CPH’s new all-in-one business development solution for early, ambitions and scalable agrifood startups.
- Welcome by Agro Business Park, Claus Mortensen, Site Manager CPH Agrifood Incubator, Agro Business Park
- Innobooster –Innovation Fund Denmark invests in innovative ideas with clear and ambitious goals/René Damkjer, Chief Consultant, Innovation Fund Denmark
- Case: Kaffe Bueno, Juan Medina, co-founder
- Networking and 1-1 with René Damkjer, Chief Consultant, Innovation Fund Denmark
Is it the first time you apply for public funds? Agro Business Park has worked with more than 50 applicants and has a hit rate of 52 %. We will be happy to help you as well.
Feel free to reach out to Site Manager Claus Mortensen, +45 4030 4820 or write an email at email@example.com