After a two-year coronavirus break, the Community Sports Day is finally back!
It is time for networking with peers, playing sports or games or just enjoying the sun, cold refreshments and amazing company. Join the rest of the Symbion Community i.e. Lydens Hus, Univate, COBIS and Symbion, Fruebjergvej for the world famous SYMBION COMMUNITY SPORTS DAY & BBQ PARTY.
You do not have to be part of a large company and have your own team. You can sign up for football and/or volleyball either as an entire company team or as an individual player who can be part of a mixed team. You can also simply take part in the casual activities where you can relax with kubb, pétanque, beach tennis or other fun games. Symbion provide beers and water, cool white wine, snacks and fruit throughout the afternoon.
In the evening, we round off the sporting activities with a magnificent barbecue event in a party tent behind Symbion! Read more and sign up for the BBQ Party HERE.
PROGRAM FOR THE DAY:
- 3 pm: The sports day kicks off at the lawns by Bredelandsvej (1 minute walk from Symbion). The football and volleyball tournaments run synchronously according to a tournament plan. The casual activities take place at the same time.
- 6 pm: We head back to Symbion and those who need it, may take a shower.
- 7 pm: Drinks, barbeque-dinner (we also have vegetarian options) and prize presentation.
- After dinner we hope that you have lots of energy left for partying …
It is free to participate in the Community Sports Day.
Rules and practical info
- We strongly encourage registered teams for either the football or volleyball tournament to consist of both men and women. We will be very tough on players who do not PLAY FAIR.
- Football teams consist of 7 players on the field plus 1-3 substitutes. You can sign up teams with fewer players, then we will mix you with another team or other players.
- Volleyball teams consist of at least 5-6 people (these are small courts).
- There are prizes and trophies for all the winning teams.
Deadline for signup is Wednesday 8 June.