|Biotek Salon #21
1 October 2020 from 14:30-17:00
COBIS, M10, Ole Maaløes Vej 3, 2200 Copenhagen N
IP strategies for biotechs – Why is it important?
DANSK BIOTEK & LUNDGREN’s Law firm invite you to a workshop on the importance of IP strategies within the biotech industry – in particular focusing on early stage biotech companes
||Registration and networking
||Welcome by Hans Schambye, Chairman of DANSK BIOTEK, and Rasmus Vang, Director and Attorney-at-law at LUNDGREN’s Law firm
||The following speakers
- Andreas Jurgeit, Partner at LUNDBECKFONDEN EMERGE
- Nicka Kirstejn, Managing Partner and European Patent Attorney at aera
- Rasmus Vang, Director and Attorney-at-law at LUNDGRENS’s Law firm
- Emilie Lerstrøm, Attorney-at-law at LUNDGREN’s Law firm
- Christian Grøndahl, Dr Med, Co-founder, and CEO at SNIPR BIOME
will go through and facilitate discussions on:
- Investors’ perspectives on IP strategies and key matters when assessing a biotech investment target
- Patent strategies – filing strategies and freedom-to-operate
- The legal and contractual aspects of implementing an IP strategy, including practical examples
- The importance of having an IP strategy in biotech – case example from SNIPR BIOME
||Questions and discussions
||Networking, snacks and refreshments
To accommodate covid-19 restrictions, max. 50 people will be allowed at the event on a first come first served basis. Furthermore, face masks and sanitizer will be available to everybody.
The event is free of charge for members; non-members will be charged a fee of 500 DKK.