Symbion Kitchen offers production facilities for those who are ready to developing, testing and scaling up your food idea.
Be a part of something bigger
Symbion Kitchen is part of Copenhagen Agrifood, which is a larger food community in collaboration with the Food & Bio Innovation Cluster. In the community, we do i.a. tastings for the many diners in Symbion’s canteen, hold exciting events and workshops where we share new knowledge and where you meet other food entrepreneurs.
What you have access to in Symbion Kitchen
The test and production kitchen is divided into two zones. Preparation zone and cooking and packing zone.
You are responsible for
- Cleaning of kitchen, equipment and fixtures after use.
- Dispose of waste for outdoor compressor.
- Manage facilities, fixtures and equipment so that the next user also gets a good experience.
- Obtain the necessary food approvals.
Facts about Symbion Kitchen
- With a ‘Kitchen Membership’, you can access the production kitchens in Symbion Kitchen.
- The kitchen is rented on an hourly basis with a minimum package of 20 hours at a price of 2750 DKK / month excl. VAT.
- Also, an additional package of 20 extra hours can be purchased at a price of DKK 2,250 / month excl. VAT.
- When you have a user profile, the kitchen can be booked at mit.symbion.dk
- The user of the kitchen is responsible for thorough kitchen cleaning after use, so that the next user also has a good experience. If the cleaning is not carried out in accordance with good kitchen hygiene, a cleaning fee of DKK 750 excl. VAT.
How to get started
We create you as a user and send you an invitation where you associate your payment information.
Log in to My Symbion and book Symbion Kitchen.