Symbion Kitchen offers production facilities for those who are ready to developing, testing and scaling up your food idea.
Be part of something bigger
Symbion Kitchen is part of Copenhagen AgriFood, which is a big agri- and foodtech community. Here, we make tasting for the many diners in Symbion’s cantine, arrange exciting events and workshops, where we share new knowledge and where you meet other food entrepreneurs.
What you have access to in the kitchen
The test and production kitchen is divided into two zones. Preparation zone and cooking and packing zone.
You are responsible for
- Cleaning of kitchen, equipment and fixtures after use. If the room has not been cleaned sufficiently after use, you will be charged a cleaning fee of DKK 750 excl. VAT.
- Dispose of waste for outdoor compressor.
- Manage facilities, fixtures and equipment so that the next user also gets a good experience.
- Obtain the necessary food approvals. You can download a floor plan of the kitchen here and read more about self-control, etc.on the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration
Facts about Symbion Kitchen
- The kitchen is rented on a daily basis, at a price of DKK 1,500 / day
- If the kitchen is rented a full week (including Saturday and Sunday) the price is DKK 6,000.
- Lokalet kan bookes så snart man er oprettet som bruger. Dette er du automatisk, hvis du allerede har en tilknytning til Symbion (kontorplads, membership etc.) eller Copenhagen AgriFood
- The room can be booked as soon as you are resgistered as a user. You are registered automatically if you already have a connection to Symbion (office space, membership etc.) or Copenhagen AgriFood
- When you have a user profile, the kitchen can be booked at mit.symbion.dk
- The user of the kitchen carries out thorough kitchen cleaning after use, so the next user also gets a good experience. If the kitchen is not in accordance with good kitchen hygiene, a cleaning fee of DKK 750 is excluded. VAT.
- A booking gives access to the kitchen from 7 AM – 8 PM.
- The key is collected and subsequently handed over to the Symbion service center. The service center is available between 7 AM – 4 PM.
How to get started
We create you as a user and send you an invitation where you associate your payment information.
Log in to My Symbion and book Symbion Kitchen